Thursday, April 19, 2007

PREGNANT??

This is my attempt to create something that will be easy to share with all our friends and family...so here goes:

D and I got back from Boston very late on Tuesday April 17. Since I had felt a little funny on our trip I decided to take a pregnancy test the next morning before school...all I had was some old, cheap, generic test (Test 1). In my opinion the results were unclear, so I just went on to school.
After school, I bought a pack of 2 digital (these should be easier to read) tests and went home to take one (Test 2). It said pregnant, so I called D at work and said " I took a pregnancy test and it said pregnant. What should we do?" Clearly the only logical thing to do was buy additional tests and take those as well. I took the other digital test from the box that I bought (Test 3). D came home from work with 2 additional brands. I took one of each of those (Tests 4 and 5). Well all of these came back positive, so we decided that I might be pregnant.
The next step, call the doctor and take a "real" pregnancy test!

2 comments:

Izzie and Chuck Norris' parents said...

You forgot the part about fibbing to Crystal when she questioned about pregnancy. Crystal :)

DoubleE said...

So happy for both of you! I love the growing belly pictures! Enjoy it! E