Monday, July 16, 2007

WE BOUGHT FURNITURE

We bought our nursery furniture!! Our first baby purchase...unfortunately we won't actually get it until around October. If you want to see what we got, go to Google (or the search engine of your choice, but I endorse Google) and type: ocean by baby's dream furniture. We got 2 cribs, the changing table, and a 6 drawer dresser in the expresso color. It will automatically convert to toddler beds and (with the purchase of a conversion kit) can convert to twin beds later. So we can keep A and B together for years...From womb-mates to roommates!

5 comments:

Hazel said...

Furniture looks great! Could use something that elegant myself!

Mark and Kimberly Davis said...

I love your blog! It's so much fun to watch how Kerry's belly is progressing!

Also, I know what you mean about Google. :)
See ya,
Kim

Tessa said...

I like it!!

Paula said...

Will google the furniture; we are excited to hear your next news! Keep feeling well!

Laurie said...

I saw the link to your blog from Tessa's blog. I guess I'm the only one in the world without one. The furniture looks cute.