Monday, October 15, 2007

PICTURES OF K



OK so I usually post these off to the side, but I have tried this about a million times today and apparently there is something crazy going on and I am just unable to do it. So here is my belly!! Apparently my belly is so large now that most shirts I have do not actually meet the pants...which seems odd considering these are maternity clothes and they know your belly will be getting bigger!! (Notice in the first one how the front of the shirt is up quite high). As a result I have had to start switching over to bottoms that have a higher belly...note middle picture. Though really I would prefer for all of them to be low like the last...which is actually how I wear most of them especially when not out in public. Oh, this is me at 30 1/2 weeks...just 4 - 6 more weeks. I read today that at week 31 the babies should go through a growth spurt. So stay tuned for the next pic!

1 comment:

Amber said...

Even with the pictures it is so hard for me to picture tiny little you with a big ol' twin belly!