Monday, March 30, 2009

Part one of trip..

D had a business trip to Houston this past week, so the girls and I decided to join him. We were there from Tuesday afternoon until early Sunday morning and had a blast...though the time went so quickly. Here are some photos of the events...unfortunately it appears that I only take pictures of my children and so basically don't have any pictures of the friends that we saw (unless they made it into the periphery of a shot around the girls):

Eating at Chuy's...the girls are really Texans at heart!

Playing with our Twin Friends Carter and Olivia....and I got to visit with my friend Lesa while they were entertaining each other!


Fun with dogs...the girls started the week petrified of dogs (we were around 6 different, little dogs over the course of our visit) but by the end of the trip they were even willing to touch a dog...well Audrey would.

2 comments:

Izzie and Chuck Norris' parents said...

So sad. Two visits now (one there and one here) and I have not made a single blog. What do I have to do to get in a picture?

Miss ya'll already!

MomMom said...

So glad you had a nice visit! Glad the girls got acclimated to the doggies. Keira loves dogs now after our trip to Seattle this month and spending everyday with my Grandma's dog Buddy.