Monday, August 10, 2009

BACK FROM THE BEACH

We are back from our second family beach trip. This time with D's fam to Hilton Head, SC. We had super amounts of fun...the weather was great and the girls really seemed to like the beach. We spent tons of time digging in the sand and going back and forth to the water with buckets.

Audrey started jumping on the trip...adorable! She actually gets both feet off the ground. I am convinced that she is very advanced, but I am not going to look it up so that I can continue in my ignorance. Audrey also must have set some sort of record for the most "uh-oh"s said over a period of one week. One day we tried to count, but were at 20 and were not even through with breakfast.

Brooke got very good at filling up the little sand castle molds. She would shovel the sand in and then pat it down until the mold was full. Then she would dump it over. It was very impressive (in my unbiased opinion). Brooke was also very interested in her cousin Baby Paul, who is just over 4 months old. She was constantly looking for the baby.

Both girls were super cute as they would flap their arms to show how the pelicans would fly.

I am sure that there are other things, but for now that is all I can think of. And unfortunately my camera just ran out of battery while downloading the pics and I must now start again! So next post will have lots of adorable pictures of the girls.

1 comment:

Amber said...

I think Audrey jumping is very advanced. Max didn't know how until probably a year ago, and Sadie really only started a few months ago. It's one of the things they look for them doing in the preschool they go to. But I might just have really dumb kids.