Thursday, October 22, 2009

Bathroom Remodel: Part 2

So time has passed and our bathroom is "finished." I use quotes cause it really isn't finished as the glass for the shower is on order and will not be in and installed until around Nov. 1. However, our contractor keeps talking about how they did a great job finishing on time. He is clearly insane as it is still not finished.

However, I am pleased to say that we are at least finished with the contractor. The atmosphere around here got a little hostile. With that said, the "finished" result is super nice. We moved the potty (clearly I have kids), got a larger vanity, moved the door, and took down the wall for the shower. The shower is supposed to be a frameless glass shower so the look will be pretty much the same as it is supposed to create an open feel.

Here are the pics:

Looking into the bathroom from the bottom of the stairs (outside our bedroom)Looking into the shower from above the potty

A close up of the vanity - there is a light fixture above the vanity that apparently did not make it into any of the pictures.

5 comments:

KD said...

Looks very nice! I like the color of the vanity, tile, and shower.

Lesa said...

Oooh! I am very impressed! It looks super nice! Y'all did a fantastic job with all of it!!

Ellie and Charlie Durham said...

WOW! It looks wonderful!!! glad its almost over!

Hazel said...

I'm happy for you now that it's done (or almost done).

Amber said...

That looks great! It makes me want to run out and buy some tile or something! Oh, and when I read your blog, I can just hear you saying it. So I guess you write conversationally? Anyway, I enjoy it!