Saturday, October 16, 2010

State Fair

Thank you cows for the delicious ice cream!

For the long Columbus Day weekend, the girls and I decided to make a trip back to MS to visit the grandparents...and as luck would have it, the State Fair had just started! I was quite nervous about the trip cause this was the first time for me to fly with the girls all by myself. They were FANTASTIC!! What a relief! We had a great, although very short, visit with the family. Here are some pictures from the fair...I have such fond memories of going as a kid myself that it was neat to be able to take them (even if it was BLAZING)
Feeding a goat/sheep animal - I normally know the difference, but for some reason they all looked the same that day.
Audrey feeding an alpaca...the petting/feeding area was a huge hit. Certainly the best bargain at the fair....especially for Brooke who kept going up to the feeders and trying to get out any crumbs that may have been left in and shaking the coin spinner in an attempt to get more food out!
It was the Mississippi state fair after all!
She's a cool, cool, cool, cool rider

2 comments:

JandBoys said...

the videos are soooo cute! Super adorable! I definitely see some American Idol potential!

J said...

Found your blog by accident. Cool photos. By the way I am looking for someone to expand my business with. My Blog www.youthfulagain.blogspot.com