Friday, July 15, 2011

Testing 1 2 3

DSC04556

I am testing out our new computer with this post.  I am in Windows Live and it looks like I can immediately add stuff to my blog.  So this is a test.  But HOW CUTE are the girls in this picture!   They just look so relaxed.

DSC04386 Fuse

This picture is of the 4 cousins on Fourth of July.  This is also a test cause I used the photo-fuse to put a new Audrey head on the picture.  I thought that I would really like the photo-fuse, from all those commercials they did it looked awesome.  But the pictures have to be IDENTICAL for it to work.  And seriously how can you get the kids to really stay that sill and look the same direction and not move their arms, etc.  If you look over Audrey’s shoulder you can see how the beach scene does not line up.

1 comment:

redfirekat said...

I like that you tried fuse. I can, of course fix your photos. Just send them to me. Congrats on the new computer and software. And to think 3 years ago you were asking me how to make a blog . . . now you're the expert!