Thursday, January 24, 2008

NO NEWS...JUST PICS

As our catchy title says, we have no news (though the Hadden girls have been to Kroger and Wal-Mart sans any help). But here are some pictures and some moderately clever photo captions:This is our dining area...picture K sitting on the ground in front of us feeding us simultaneously....we love to eat!
Audrey says " with all our toys I can't believe that mommy makes me do tummy time on her leg."
Brooke " I hope that towel is covering me if this is going on the internet!!"
Audrey: "This is going where???"

Audrey: "I may be clean, but I am not happy about it."

Here is D looking adorable in his new turn-around ensemble...no hard hat hair for him and he is showing the girls that it is OK to have just a little bit of hair!

Brooke reached a milestone and found her hand...well at least once.

Audrey says that she loves her mommy "this much!"

Brooke says that you can make me sit up but you can not make me wake up...ohhmmm!

Brooke: "yes, I am adorable"

2 comments:

Norma said...

I check your blog at least a few times a week and I get so happy when you update! Your captions are indeed clever!

Amber said...

I can't believe how different the girls look! They are so, so cute. You guys are very lucky!