Sunday, March 16, 2008

LOST MY MIND

The week has been pretty uneventful. Though I did go talk at the Marvelous Multiples class at Women's Hospital...so funny to be considered an expert after only 4 months. In my opinion I was very good...they were all laughing (and I was trying to be funny)
This is the girls on their 4 month birthday.
Audrey has recently begun screaming each night around 7pm. She gets so worked up (though no actual tears) and there really isn't anything that seems to calm her. So we have been moving her to the downstairs pack and play, putting on the vibrate, and letting her wail. It is so sad. We are going with the theory that she just has extra energy that she needs to get out. After 10 - 20 minutes she goes right to sleep....though it seems like much longer! She has also discovered her tongue and is constantly sticking it out...it is pretty funny cause she always sticks it out so it is pointy.
Audrey is in much better spirits here after eating!!
Here are two examples of me having lost my mind. 1. The girls are much more spherical than long so I have decided that they need some little skirts cause it is really unclear exactly how long the skirt is originally designed to be. So I was looking for some denim cause that will go with everything (including all 30 shades of pink and purple that they own). So I find a little mini-skirt and a jumper and am buying it. The total came to 14.61 and I was so excited to have a penny so that I would get back dimes and a five...I like to minimize cash. So I get my change and start heading the stroller out of the store. The cashier calls to me "Would you like the clothes too?" I was so excited about the change that I didn't even realize I did not have the clothes...and I was well on my way out of the store.
Brooke trying out her jumperoo...though I think she is a little too small/unsteady to fully appreciate it.
2. I was posing the girls with a little bunny for some Easter pics. I thought I would send out some adorable Easter cards. So I picked a picture (and as it was the picture needed a disclaimer that yes indeed this was the best one because it is quite difficult to do with 2 babies) and ordered them from one hour Wal-Mart photo. I was very careful and looked up the exact date of Easter and was quite confident that they would be adorable. So on my way to get them I was worried that I had put the wrong date, but reassured myself that Easter was indeed March 23. I got them today and lo-and-behold I had put March 23, but apparently I still think that it is 2007. URRRGGG!!
This was going to be the card...so Happy Easter!!

No comments: