Saturday, April 12, 2008

5 MONTHS!

The girls are 5 MONTHS old today!! What did we do to celebrate? Well, Brooke ate her entire container of pears without any crying! And both of the girls (finally) rolled over. We have been practicing our rolling over skills and both girls can now (Brooke was able to do it 2 days ago) push and kick themselves over from their tummy to their back. We are very proud of them.

Both: These glasses are waaayyy cooler than those hats!

Brooke: I LOVE my spoon!!

Audrey: I LOVE to sleep unswaddled!!

Audrey: OK. I have figured it out. If we put our arms like this and then move our legs, we can move!
Brooke: Who has a giant bow now??

Brooke: I know the TV is over there and if I could just stretch a little more...

1 comment:

Hazel said...

I'm so proud of Audrey and Brooke! You can do anything, girls!