Friday, April 4, 2008

BIG NEWS

Well there is big news in the Hadden house....Audrey ate an entire jar (actually little plastic container) of PEARS!! It is very exciting to see her eating. Brooke on the other hand has not exactly taken to eating food...in fact I am pretty sure that not one drop of food has actually made it down her throat. Maybe Audrey is more motivated as she is trying to catch up with Brooke so she can get out of the hand-me-downs.

More big news: we will be moving to Virginia in May. My head says YEAH but my heart says BOO, so depending on the day I am either very excited or very sad-sometimes both.

So the next 6 weeks should be very interesting: a move and the introduction of vegetables.

3 comments:

Mrs. White said...

Congrats on the move to Fairfax. I LOVE the girls' hair - awesome!!

val

Norma said...

I must say that I am very sad about the move--although I knew it was coming. Virginia is a beautiful state. It will be nice living close to the mountains and having seasons. Good luck selling the house. :)

Mark and Kimberly Davis said...

I am so sad :(, but it could be also a good thing if Mark ever gets transferred there(always possible!). We are going to miss y'all!