Thursday, December 18, 2008

WE HAVE WALKING!

YEAH!!! We have a walker today (an easy to remember day as it is our friend Lesa's birthday - Happy Birthday!).

So I have been meaning to update the blog with these two hilarious bathroom stories (which I will wait and share another day), but today we had a giant breakthrough....actual independent steps. So after our MOPS today, the girls and I were playing in the playroom (and talking on the phone to our friend Jennifer). I put one of the girls up on their feet and pulled my fingers out of her grasp and left my arms out. And amazingly she took one step toward me! So of course I repeated this and she would take 2 or 3 steps toward me! I AM SO EXCITED!! There is no photo or video footage of this yet as she is walking into my arms and therefore I can't hold a camera too, but I am sure to record this as soon as Darren gets home from work.

Now you are probably wondering who was the walker? Well 57% of you who voted are....wrong. Our little walker is Brooke!

2 comments:

Lesa said...

OMG! I cannot believe that BROOKE walked first! Hold on for the ride, Mama! Business is about to pick up in the Hadden House!

P.S. Thanks for wishing me Happy Birthday! I am trying to enjoy the final year of my 20's! Eek!

Lee, Jennifer, Ann Alyse, Avery and Alayna said...

Yea, Brooke! I voted for you! Audrey, we know you can do it, too! We'll look for the post all about you soon!