Tuesday, December 2, 2008

F-L-O-R-I-D-A S-T-A-T-E...whooo!

As always I am behind. So I will start with the weekend before Thanksgiving. My college roommate Stacy (the aforementioned Chicken) came up to this area for Thanksgiving to be with her wonderful finance Peter and his family. And since FSU was playing Maryland (in football for all of you crazy non sports people) that same weekend we decided to go...of course this was in September when the weather was wonderful. As it turned out, it was freaking cold the day of the game which happened to have a 7:45 pm kickoff! But we had a great time and survived the weather!

Here we are before the game all decked out in our new winter gear.

Stacy and Peter's moms babysat the girls for us.

We are all smiles as we KILLED those little turtles!


Unrelated, but too cute of Audrey in a drawer!

2 comments:

Laurie said...

Can you please email me your new address?

Hazel said...

It's hard to recognize these FSU fans in their winter woolies.