Tuesday, November 18, 2008

HOT DOG...IT SNOWED

Today we had actual flurries of snow...It is barely mid-November!...I am not sure I am going to make it. To be clear, the snow was really barely anything. However, for a true Southerner, it was if not massive at least note-worthy. Though at first I thought that some tree must be blowing off lots of little leaves (and while that sounds weird, I will let you know that it has been raining leaves lately....so much so that I actually couldn't find my rake cause it had fallen and had been covered with leaves!!)

I took a video of the snow, but you really can't see much of anything. But since I had the camera I thought that I would document the girls eating their first hot dogs (they were all turkey, if that makes it any better.) The girls are on a permanent boycott of baby food and insist on real food. However, they don't seem to like a lot of the real food. So each meal is an adventure. So here is a 2 minute video of them eating--really only for the die hards!

2 comments:

Norma said...

Dave will deny this but I think you will learn to love the snow. I miss it a lot--especially around the Christmas season.

I am a die hard video watcher. Very cute. :)

Jane said...

I never knew eatting hot dogs could be so much fun!!!