Thursday, November 6, 2008

A FEW THINGS

There have been just a few things that I wanted to jot down and a few random pictures that I wanted to post, so here is a little hodge-podge of our life. Both girls are great crawlers -Audrey has really picked up some speed- and great puller-uppers. Audrey cruises around on the couch more than Brooke, but Brooke will stand independently for seconds at a time (I have counted up to 7 seconds!) So I am going on record and saying that I think that Brooke is going to walk first.

This past weekend the girls had their first swim lesson. They were stars! Brooke especially was adorable. She was just sqealing with delight and doing her little scrunched-face, lots of teeth smile to everyone. The only downside of the lessons is that it required the parentals to also wear swimsuits...no one looks good in a bathing suit in November (or at least that is my rationale). Brooke is cutting another tooth - possibly more than one, but I can definitely feel one - in the back. I am guessing a molar.

Audrey has started pointing a ton. She is a little ET....which may explain her obsession with the telephone! Both girls have also recently started to put the little rings back ON the stacker. Audrey seems to be a little better with her fine motors skills.

Audrey getting to the point.


Brooke is helping with the laundry and Audrey identified an area that I had not totally baby proofed in the bathroom! They are mommy's little helpers!


They stand at, and frequently shake, the gate looking longingly out at freedom. Audrey has started to put things through the gate...here she has lined up some of her blocks.


Greeting Daddy when he got home from work...suddenly Mommy is chopped liver!


Brooke says "I'm all done!"


Audrey says "No, I don't get the irony."

1 comment:

The Bowman Bunch said...

Audrey's pointing just in time to turn it to the sky and say "I'm one!"