Wednesday, May 20, 2009

BREAK

So this will be the last post for a little while as we are off to have big adventures. We are leaving the girls with the grandparents Haddens (hopefully the girls will be their adorable angelic selves and not their terrible two tantrum alter egos). D and I are then off to a wedding (the previously mentioned Chicken is getting married) and then we are going to have our belated 10 year anniversary trip. So wish us well...I am pretty sure I will be a blubbering mess when the realization hits that I won't see the girls for over a week! Hopefully the sun and fruity drinks will remedy that!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those are 2 cool looking girls - hope y'all have a great trip. Drink a fruity drink or three for me!!! I expect to see lots of pretty pictures when you get back.

Ellie and Charlie Durham said...

So adorable! Love the picture in the wagon!!!