Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Non-Vacation Catch-Up

We have been a little busy lately and have gotten behind on some blogging. So since I am now doing this belatedly, this will be short and sweet. Here are some things that have been going on:
  • My mom, Grandma Hazel, came for a visit and the girls had very much fun playing with her!
  • We finished the little music class that we had each Friday....here is a pic from the end of year pizza party that they had.
  • The girls are now taking a Little Gym class...they are super cute doing it and here is a video of Brooke doing a somersault (aka forward roll)
  • I broke my camera and had to buy a new one before vacation...unfortunately I did not realize that I took all 100+ pics at 12 mega pixels and I now need to figure out exactly how much memory that is going to take up!! and how to hopefully change the size retroactively.

3 comments:

Hazel said...

Brooke has advanced in her gymnastics skills since I saw her. Audrey will not be far behind.

Amber said...

There's a free program you can download called Irfanview... that's how I resize all my pictures. There's probably a better way, though, because I'm pretty sure you have to do that one by one.

Anonymous said...

What year is the next summer olympics?