Wednesday, July 15, 2009

JAWS

Well I knew that something like this was going to happen one day. Audrey bit Brooke. Here's the story:

D went out of town on Sunday. The girls and I were running errands. We got home and the girls were happily playing in the minivan as I was unloading our purchases. All of a sudden, from inside the house, I hear Brooke screaming pretty hysterically. I go out and grab her and start comforting her, wondering what was she so upset about. Then I look down on her arm and see a CLEAR set of teeth imprints...I am talking every tooth. Of course when they had both settled down from their crying (Audrey did not enjoy getting into trouble) I took pictures to post!

Now, 3 days later there is still a pretty clear picture of the event on Brooke's arm. And if you ask Brooke what happened, she puts her arm up to Audrey and then she (Brooke) bites on her arm....oh dear!

2 comments:

Lesa said...

OH MY GOODNESS!!! That is crazy! Poor babies!

Ellie and Charlie Durham said...

Poor Brooke! A boy bit Ellie at playgroup today... .not fun!