Monday, July 27, 2009

Normal

The girls LOVE to climb...here they are standing on the back of the couch and the bottom of the window...I wonder when our first trip to the ER will be.

It has been brought to my attention that I had not updated the blog recently (Lisa - yes I am talking about you). Well I have not updated it cause we really have not done too much out of the ordinary around here.
Eating their very first peanut butter and jelly sandwich!
The girls are getting better vocabulary every day. The funniest word that they say has to be flamingo...I can't even figure out how to spell what they say for it, something along the lines of a-nin-noooo. They also love to say cheese for the camera, so we went on Friday for another picture taking experience. This time my mom was here and that certainly helped as she was able to entertain the girls as I selected which pose I was going to get (I had to limit it to just one cause I was really there to use a coupon for free pics.)

Watching a video...the girls have finally decided that they like videos. Hooray!!

We love to get out and go to play groups...If I don't make it to at least 1 or 2 a week it does not go smoothly around here. Audrey currently LOVES to see any animal (real, pretend, on TV, whatever) and will SQUEAL with utter glee...adorable. Every day we have to go look for Phoebe (a very easy word to say repeatedly), our neighbor's cocker that is only occasionally out there. Though they are still hesitant to actually make contact with animals.

Playgroup at the mall with Ellie, Kiera, Grayer, and Lorelei. In the last picture I told Brooke to go stand by Audrey...hilarious!

The girls are also still doing their Little Gym. This week my mom went with us and was able to take a couple of pictures.




2 comments:

jnhc99 said...

Looks like you've been up to a LOT lately! I've thought of the little gym to help Saige get some of her energy out! She is super active, but my mom says I was too, so she must look like her daddy but act like me!

Lesa said...

Oh, thank you for updating! I just can't go on without my Brooke and Audrey fix!! They are just adorable! We miss you guys so much.