Thursday, September 17, 2009

Way Back

So back in August when we went to Hilton Head, I left out a super fun portion of our trip and just remembered it today when going through some pictures.

While we were there we rented some bikes to go riding with the girls. After a somewhat shaky start by K (in my defense it had been years since being on a bike and I was very nervous about having one of my children also depending on my stability...and that other kid adds about 25 lbs too!) we had a ton of fun. The girls LOVED it!

So here are some pics of the adventures:

3 comments:

Lesa said...

I must say that you are much braver than I am! They look so cute and happy though...and you and D look like pros!

Norma said...

Good for you! I could never bring myself to put Aidan on the back of my bike. We hauled him around in a bike trailer. Looks fun!

tsnutt said...

I made T ride with Samuel on his bike too. Plus those rental bikes sometimes aren't the best for steering and braking.