Thursday, December 3, 2009

Misc. Thanksgiving

Not only were our flights to and from MS wonderful, but our entire visit went great! We split our time between Gramma and Gary (or in A&B world where they really do not utilize all 26 letters of the alphabet "Gah-gah" and "Gah-gee") and Granddaddy and Jane (Gee-daddy and Gain). We also got to see my sister and her family Amy, Ed, John David, and Will (May-mee, Eh, Da-da-da, and Wuh) Perhaps the most excitement was for the cat Max...the girls LOVED him and fortunately he was quite tolerant of them as well. We also got to visit with 2 of my friends from high school who I had not seen for years so that was very fun for me. The grandparents babysat and we got to go to dinner and see the movie The Blindside (very good - I cried extensively throughout the beginning)

Here is a recap in photos:

Girls gone wild!

Ducks gone wild!

Fun at the zoo...we think the animals were lonely cause they kept coming right up to the fence to visit with us.

Brooke: "Don't worry Awe-ee. I've got your back!"

Learning how to play a "big nano"

Brooke is a princess!

Making the topping for the sweet potatoes

John David "Now, Audrey...have you seen Charlie Brown?"

Brushing the very patient Max

One more, cause I just wasn't certain that we had gotten a picture of them in their striped jackets!

No comments: