Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Thanksgiving Travel

I am feeling overwhelmed that I am so far behind...

We flew to MS to see my family for the week of Thanksgiving. I was quite nervous about flying with the girls. The last couple of flights had been hit or miss (oh I will never forget the flight on Mother's day where Brooke was crying hysterically in my lap and I was crying hysterically as well...)

But I am pleased to announce that the were SUPERSTARS!!! on Both flights. They could not have been any better. In fact, at one point I told D that I thought I could probably handle them on a flight solo....but I won't go crazy or anything and actually test that out.

We flew Southwest with 4 tickets. We sat 3 and 1. And the 1 was me!! perhaps that is why I felt like it went so great...I pretty much had minimal responsibility. Though they seriously were perfect little angels. That was certainly one giant prayer answered.

Ready for takeoff!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear y'all had a great flight - I am nervous about attempting my first standby flight by myself w/ all three for Christmas. I guess this also means you're not coming home for Christmas:( Love the leopard clad 2 year olds although its hard to believe they're two!!!