Monday, April 5, 2010

Easter

We had a very fun Easter weekend. I put a photo album up on FB and so I am only putting a couple of pics here...(not pictured is the Welch family fry day on Saturday cause I was too busy stuffing myself with all sorts of fried food to bother taking pictures!)

Brooke and Audrey hunting Easter eggs at the Fairfax Easter egg hunt on Friday.

The Hadden egg hunt held on Saturday in our backyard. The girls LOVE the candy inside the eggs. They were totally not interested in the real eggs that they had dyed.

A family photo on Easter SundayWaiting for the hunt at our friend's house after chowing down on delicious food!

2 comments:

Hazel said...

I like the Easter buckets - so much more practical than a shallow basket.

Izzie and Chuck Norris' parents said...

The family photo is wonderful! The happy Hadden family!!