Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Preschool Playdate

The preschool that the girls are going to be going to in the fall had a little playdate on the playground today so that the kids could start getting used to a new place. In addition, our teachers had their meet and greet right after the playing. So here are some things that I learned today:
When we got there, they looked at me and said "leave Mommy." Nice. Apparently I have been talking a lot about how I will leave them there and come back to get them later.

There are 12 kids in their class - 4 boys and 8 girls. Of the ones there today, Brooke's name was the only girl name that did not end it the "ee" sound. Perhaps we should make them call her Brookie.

One of the teachers lives just one street over (sure hope that the girls like her!)

The class is the younger of the two T/Th classes and most of the kids seem to have birthdays from Aug to Dec.

And the most interesting thing (in my opinion) is that of the 11 moms in the class - 3 of them have the same name. Would you believe that there are 3 Kerry's - spelled like that?? I can't think of another Kerry (that was a girl) that I have ever met and now-bam- two others.

1 comment:

Hazel said...

I told you we wouldn't have given you a boy's name!