Saturday, November 6, 2010

Last Halloween Party

The day before Halloween we went to our friend Renee's house for a final Halloween party (I certainly got my money on those Old Navy costumes!). They always have great parties - as you can see by the bouncy house that they OWN! As I am perpetually behind, I will basically just post some pics:

The butterflies loved the bouncing...which is a good thing as their birthday party is coming up soon and is at a bounce place!


Making S'mores...not totally successful as I think I may have scared the girls with my warnings about staying AWAY from the fire. And shockingly they did not like the toasted marshmallow...I was forced to eat their unwanted s'mores.

Me and Audrey posing under the spider

The best group shot I got...this was hastily thrown together and there was a mad rush to get all the little ones (as I am the only one without an additional baby/tot) outside and the other shots with all the kids were bad of the girls and since this is my blog I am using the one where they look the best.

No comments: