Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Field Trip

Last Thursday the girls had their first field trip. The preschool went to a Tiny Tots concert, which is put on at different high schools by their bands. The band performs Christmas songs, talks about the different instruments, and has characters (eg Frosty, Santa, Mickey Mouse - not sure how he is Christmas) walk and skip around in the audience. I volunteered to be one of the chaperones....especially since they were asking for 5 or 6 parents to drive the 12 kids in the class and I have 2 of the 12. So I took my girls and their friend Abby in my car. Here are some pics of the event:
The girls and Abby waiting for the concert to begin. How cute are they in the little yellow vests...presumably so you don't lose a kid

The girls playing the trumpet. The band members walked around and showed/played the instruments which the girls really enjoyed.
The finale - when Santa made his appearance.