Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Singing

Today after school, I was asking the girls what they did that day (always an interesting event). I always ask them if they sang anything and usually they say that they sang the All My Friends song. But today in addition to that they said that they sang another song and proceeded to sing it. So tonight I got them to sing it again for Dad. Here it is and it is ADORABLE! Please ignore the fact that Audrey is not wearing any pants, but she is wearing her favorite Abby Cadabby panties.


3 comments:

Hazel said...

It's a math song after all! I actually heard the word zero at the end of the saga of the fate of the monkeys who met Mr. Alligator. But I also heard Audrey saying "y'all".

Jane said...

Make them stay this age forever! Enjoyed the SNAPs!

chelsea said...

Very cute post, continue to blog.

Internet Marketing Vancouver | Plumber San Jose