Wednesday, November 30, 2011

4 year stats

 The girls finally had their 4 year check-ups on Monday.  I was worried how it was going to go cause their doctor left the practice (and really all 3 of us had a little crush on him) and it was our first time seeing a new doctor and I had heard that they got a lot of shots at 4.  But all my worrying was for naught.  The new doctor was great and they only got one shot - though it was two vaccines together.  Brooke was nervous before the shot but did not cry at all after.  Audrey was fine before but cried right after - apparently cause she did not want a band-aid on her arm. So once we pulled that off, it was all good.   They got their hearing and vision checked and all good there as well.

Here are their stats - accompanied by their 4 year preschool pics (the quality is not great cause my scanner is not working so I took a picture with my phone, emailed it to myself, and downloaded to here)

Audrey is 40.5 inches (up from 37 last year).  She is 35 lbs (up from 31 last year)  She is the 50th percentile for weight and just between the 50th and 75th for height.


Brooke is 42 inches (up from 38.5 last year).  She is 41 lbs (up from 35 last year).  She is basically right on the 90th percentile for both weight and height.

2 comments:

Leslie Fergus said...

Kayla finally weighted 40lbs at her 6 year check up. The girls have got up well with their early start

Hazel said...

I see Audrey is coming up in the height stats. That was so funny about not wanting the Band-aid. What lovely pictures of lovely girls.