Friday, January 6, 2012

Audrey Sings

As I have put on here before, the girls love to put on little shows.  All. The. Time.  And now they are also obsessed with my camera and taking pictures and videos of these shows.  (This is an aside, but when I went to upload my most recent set of pictures today there were about 40 or so that the girls had taken just around the house of stuff they thought was interesting.)

Here are two videos of Audrey singing with her new guitar.  They are basically the same but I just could not pick one.  The rock and roll (which is a little hard to understand as her r's are still very w-like) was just so funny.  But then the other one is just so funny to me as it is total stream of consciousness singing.  It reminds me of some weird performance art or something.




3 comments:

Ellie and Charlie Durham said...

So awesome! But, when she said "drums" I thought she said "drugs"! well, drugs and rock&roll do go together but glad she doesn't know that! ;)

Hazel said...

Hilarious!

Jane said...

I can see how you really had to put both videos on the blog. Fantastic!! Goovy Audrey!