Sunday, May 27, 2012

Hard to say goodbye

These last three weeks have been super busy and very bittersweet. On one hand it is so exciting to be starting the next chapter of our lives in Louisiana and moving closer to our family and friends from Houston. On the other hand it is sad to leave our friends here and Virginia is really the only home that the girls have ever known.

We've been very busy trying to get in one last play time with all our friends. And since I want to make sure that I get pictures of our life and friends in Virginia, I am going to do a little photo montage.
Girls night with Kate, Kelly, and Amanda.  Hopefully we will meet up again as all our spouses work for the same company!
 Nathan, Audrey, Brooke and Abby at their last day of swim lessons.  As an aside, Audrey has improved SO MUCH!!
 Brooke, Spencer, Audrey, and Parker...Audrey seems to think that put your arm around each other really means try to strangle the person next to you.
 Me and Erica - one of my best friends from way back in college.
 Brooke, Lorelei, and Audrey rolling around together
 The girls with MASON!  Audrey was so cute as we were leaving his house.  She asked "How am I going to marry Mason if we live in different states?"  Heartbreaking!

 Playing with their friend Maddie from preschool.  Brooke was rocking that pink wig!
 Eating Chick-fil-A with their friend Tori
 My last night in VA with my friends Renee, Dana, and Andrea...they are single-handedly responsible for Goldie's safe arrival in LA.
 Same night - with Lanette, who was staying seated as she was technically supposed to be resting rather that being out and about.
 Their first real slumber party with Haley
 Playing with our neighbor Christian in the now empty POD as we were about to hit the road.
 Peter and Stacy came down one last time from RI to bid us farewell....and to tell us that Stacy was preggo!! I think I was as excited for them as they were!


 D's work goodbye dinner: John and Val, Amanda and Kevin, Kate and Jason, us, Jason (sans Kathie), Caroline, Heather and Matt, Jeff and Justyna

 The girls with their favorite babysitter Kelly!  She was so super sweet.  She even got them little goodbye presents.
 The girls in their PJ's having movie night with Falyn as I was at my last game night...
The last game night: Lanette, Renee, Dana, Sharon, me, Marci, Samantha, and Andrea


No comments: