Monday, June 18, 2012

Destin Beach Trip 2012 - Part 1 Just the Girls

I'll take a break from the riveting narrative of our move to put up some adorable pictures from our beach trip to Destin this past week. I love to take pictures at the beach so it is always a struggle to edit down to my very favorites.  And I like to make sure that I take a picture of them in their different bathing suits.  This year was our first year without a nap and so we really had twice as much time at the beach....which meant twice the time for picture taking! 

Overall the week was fabulous.  Saturday and Sunday were rough weather-wise but by the end of the week it was perfect-o.  So here are a few pictures that I think captured the week....and did I mention that the girls have decided to rock out some fierce poses for their pictures:

Sweet adorable Audrey!



My beautiful Brookie!
  


And here they are as double trouble:













3 comments:

Hazel said...

What cuties! A favorite post for grandparents!

Khrushing said...

Adorable pics!

MomMom said...

I love that they even matched poses when together in photos :)