Saturday, August 25, 2012

Swim Fun

The girls have made huge improvement in swimming this summer.  They have totally abandoned their floaties and are full of confidence in the pool.  We are still working on breathing while swimming.  Basically they totally stop, look up to the sky, and have their legs pointing down at the bottom of the pool.  It is a total momentum killer and it takes a while to get a good breath and start back up.
She's always a star
Brooke showing me her injury (legitimately bad as she got her finger slammed in a door)  after her band-aid fell off in the pool.  Always funny to get flipped off by a 4 year old.

Riding on the alligator with their friend Anya.  The rides were very short as they would all topple into the water within seconds!

Here is a video of Brooke doing her backward and forward flips.  I took them on my phone and I don't know how to make them fatter.  Anyone know?
I also took a long video of them doing synchronized diving (both synchronized and diving being very loosely defined).  Unfortunately I can't seem to upload the video here, so I put it on you tube (my first time doing that).  So to the best of my understanding, if you click this link it will take you to the video.  We shall see. The Haddens as Olympians  It is over 6 minutes so I am not totally sure who would be interested in seeing it anyway. Well I don't think that the link above worked so I will but in additional information: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kf5-Mnxl344&feature=youtu.be
or if that doesn't work maybe this will: http://youtu.be/kf5-Mnxl344
Can you tell that I am totally tech savvy?

No comments: