Saturday, February 16, 2008

CRYING MONTAGE

So the girls are SUPER babies, but as I have been going through all of my pictures (and trust me there are tons as I take 10 shots of everything) I noticed a little crying theme in many of our pictures. So with that in mind, let me present you with our crying montage:

Here is my attempt at attaching a video. To set the scene: Audrey has gotten up early for a feeding. After K's numerous attempts to pacify her she has given in and fed her a little appetizer. Feeding time has arrived (maybe we are still a few minutes ahead of schedule) and this is what it looked like:

3 comments:

Hazel said...

I'm sure I heard Audrey say, "I want my Gramma!"

Jane said...

Too funny! I enjoyed seeing Brooke sleeping so soundly and the pop of the bottle before Audrey drinks it!

Amber said...

Since I have very sadly not seen the girls in person, I am going by picture observation. That said, are they looking more alike?