Wednesday, February 20, 2008

THEY MIGHT BE GIANTS...

First of all, yeah to anyone that gets the reference of the title.

So this week I took the girls to the doctor for their first non-well baby appointment....this is not the story, but Brooke had a little rash and it turns out it is no big deal and we are just putting some OTC cream on it....but since we went to the doctor we got another WEIGH IN!! I am just obsessed about their weight which can't be good, but whatever. Brooke weighed (drum roll) 15 lbs 9.5 oz (of course since this was not a growth chart visit, she was wearing her clothes, but come on how much could a sleeper possibly weigh) I have done the math and she weighs almost 2.5 times her birth weight!
So since I had little Audrey there with me, I though I should weigh her too. So I had them weigh Audrey and she weighed (another drum roll please) 13 lbs 5.5 oz. OH MY GOSH!! She weighs 3.4 times her birth weight!!

Here are some recent pics:
Here is Brooke doing some Tummy Time...for the record this is really one of our more successful attempts as usually they just end up sucking on their hands or sleeping!

Here is Audrey trying out a new toy....in theory they will move themselves around to look at all the interesting stuff...basically she stayed stationary and drooled.

I wonder who Audrey looks like??Here are the girls having their first play date with their friend Amelia. The 3 of them were all due within a few weeks of each other in December, but the girls came early and Amelia came late so they are almost exactly a month apart. I think "more bars in more places" every time I see this!

1 comment:

Amber said...

I'm thinking Disney Channel? Children's songs?