Monday, May 12, 2008

MOTHER'S DAY

Yesterday was my first mother's day...at least with babies outside my belly. It was quite exciting! D was so cute. Sunday morning I got up and went downstairs to make the bottles. Then when we went in to get the babies, each one had a little present and a card to me in their crib. D even filled out the card as if he were Audrey and Brooke...which is saying something cause he usually thinks that is dumb but I love it!! Audrey got me a necklace with a cross on it and Brooke got me a necklace with some green and blue beads. I really like them both...they all did a great job! Here is a picture of us on Mother's day.

1 comment:

Norma said...

Mother's Day is great. :)

I think the Brooke looks like you and Audrey looks like D in that photo. Very cute indeed.

Good Luck with the move!