Tuesday, June 24, 2008

A VISIT FROM "THE CHICKEN"

This past week, the Haddens had a visit from my college roommate Stacy who I affectionately refer to as The Chicken. While I am not 100% sure where that nickname came from, though I think it might have something to do with the annoying Chicken alarm clock that I got to listen to for years, it is a term of endearment and used with much love. The Hadden girls had super amounts of fun with Stacy and were sad to see her leave us.
Here is a picture of The Chicken with us in the backyard...as you can see she in no way resembles actual poultry.

Here are the girls at Costco. As you can see the cart is made for two kids, which worked out well as I have two kids...in case you were wondering, with regular carts one sits in the top part and the other is in a Bumbo in the basket.

Their first swinging!!! Success... until Brooke bopped her head on her little basket...twice.

Here is a video of Audrey enjoying her swinging...I don't actually know what this sounds like cause the person who set up the computer did not hook up the sound correctly...that person was me!

1 comment:

Izzie and Chuck Norris' parents said...

You can hear Audrey loud and clear. It is a CUTE video!!