Monday, June 16, 2008

WHAT A DIFFERENCE A YEAR MAKES...

We just got back from our annual vacation in Destin with K's extended (read 12 adults, 6 kids who are 6 and under) family. At this time last year, I was just finishing my first trimester and my cousin Kathryn said "you should do a blog." Well one year later, I have 7 month old twins, live in VA, and am still posting the adventures of A&B. Unbelievable.

So the whole time we were on vacation, I kept thinking about how clever this post would be and all the interesting things that I would put on here. Unfortunately, I remember none of that. Instead, I will let the pictures tell the story for me…..at least until I can think of clever anecdotes.

FUN WITH THE FAM...






FUN AT THE POOL...





FUN AT THE BEACH...

2 comments:

Lesa said...

Kerry, the girls look so super cute, as usual. It looks like you all had a great time, and the girls look like regular beach babies! Such a beautiful family!

Izzie and Chuck Norris' parents said...

The bottom picture of the girls at the beach is beautiful!!