Friday, October 24, 2008

A FEW HOUSTON PICS

I am currently waiting on the girls to wake up from their nap, so I thought I would back track and post some pics from our trip to Houston. (I started this post on Friday and here it is Sunday night and I am just now back to it!) We had so much fun and are looking forward to our next trip back next time D has another business trip for us to tag along on.


The girls with their twin friends Carter and Olivia...Olivia was so cute and kept patting the "babies" on the head...very hard to get all 4 in a picture together.


Playing with Amelia's table....Amelia is one month younger but is a super walker and doesn't need the table for support!


Audrey being "attacked" by Ryan...actually quite cute that he was trying to kiss her, but there will be none of that until she is in college...well at least high school!


The girls opening their first birthday present...Audrey actually enjoyed ripping the paper and Brooke enjoyed holding a small piece of it that she proceeded to nibble on.

1 comment:

Mark and Kimberly Davis said...

I hated that we missed your visit to Houston. Mark and I were in Florida at Disneyworld. Also, Mark's business trip to Virginia won't be happening, so we won't make it to your state either. Hopefully, another one will be planned soon. Let me know if y'all make it back to Texas!

Kim