Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Schedule

Another post primarily for my own benefit...
Daily: the girls wake up around 8, nap around 2 to 4, and back to bed around 8:30.

Our weekly activities go something like this:
  • Sunday afternoon: swim lessons. We just had our first lesson this week. The girls were stars - hopefully this will continue. It was so bizarre to get all dressed in swimwear when it was in the 20's outside. Fortunately Target already had some suits out as Brooke had definitely outgrown hers.
  • Monday: art class. We are taking another art class through the county parks and rec service. I was not totally sold on the last one we took, so we are trying another one. Yesterday was our first class and it went well...of course there are only 4 kids in the class (which makes A&B half the class!).
  • Tuesday: gymnastics. We have taken classes at the Little Gym for almost a year. I decided that we would try something different this session, so we are taking classes at a real gymnastics place. Which is sort of weird after being in a place totally geared for little bitty kiddos. We have been twice and the girls seem to like it. I have not totally decided if it is better/worse/or the same as Little Gym.
  • Wednesday: we usually do a playdate with one of my mommy groups.
  • Thursday: 1st and 3rd we do MOPS.
  • Friday: usually a playdate with my other mommy group
All those activities and here they are thrilled to be playing in a box of packing peanuts!

1 comment:

Hazel said...

I thought my schedule was busy, and I am being one-upped by a pair of two-year-olds!