Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Some Cute Pictures

Naked Babies - or Toddlers - in front of the snow. We no longer use the word babies for them cause they have learned that "babies cry and toddlers use words." Which Audrey is all too happy in interject when Brooke is crying!

There has seriously not been much going on at our house lately, so I thought that I would post a few pictures of the girls. I have been trying, without much success, to take a picture of each of the girls that really looks like them and captures what they are like now. I have gotten some cute ones - see below - but none that are exactly what I want...the quest continues.

4 comments:

Hazel said...

Great pictures - great subjects!

Ellie and Charlie Durham said...

Adorable pictures!!!!

Jane said...

Very Cute! Like their parents!

Lesa said...

They are precious! Can't wait to see you guys!