Thursday, February 4, 2010

Mid Week Snow

I may rename this blog to be Audrey and Brooke in the snow if this weather keeps up...

We had a mid-week snow as a little change of pace from our usual weekend snow. It started snowing Tuesday around 4:30 pm (about the time that I was taking the girls to the grocery store for our first grocery trip since getting back from Houston last week...talk about foraging for food in the house). It snowed all night and stopped early in the morning.

So that meant it was time for more shoveling. Let's go D...wait. He was out of town. OH NO! I had to shovel. Let me tell you, that is hard work - I had to change I was sweating so much. (Amber, I know that you are probably thinking that I don't even know what real snow looks like, but to us it has been a lot - we are supposed to be in the south!) I am sore today!

Here are pictures from that snow adventure:
Just to show D what it looked like

Brooke hearts snow

Audrey humors me in the snow

Our first - tiny - snowman!

1 comment:

Amber said...

No way. Shoveling snow is no joke no matter where you live! I've only had to shovel once this year, and it is a total body workout!