Saturday, February 20, 2010

Valentine's Day

We went to a little Valentine's party with one of our playgroups on the Friday before Valentine's Day. It was especially fun as it was the first outing in a week due to the snow!!

Here are the girls working on their Valentine's bags.

Here are the girls in their Valentine's Day outfits - they were not very cooperative about taking pictures, so these are the best that I got. Notice that they are each wearing one red sock and one white sock. This is a recent trend.

This is for Crystal - I made these from your suggestion!

3 comments:

Izzie and Chuck Norris' parents said...

I love it! Evie and I made them for our MOMS club too.

Hazel said...

I do like the mixed socks idea. Such creative twins!

Ellie and Charlie Durham said...

Love the socks! the valentine's were the cutest!