Sunday, June 13, 2010

They were cute today...

Here is the scene. We were eating dinner tonight. Audrey had 3 crackers left and Brooke had none (shock). Audrey voluntarily gave Brooke one of her remaining crackers. Brooke was thrilled:
Brooke: Mommy, Daddy! Audrey gave me a cracker!!
Daddy: Did you tell her thank you?
Brooke to Audrey: Thank you Audrey.
Audrey: I have food in my mouth. I can't tell her welcome.

Not sure if the hilarity transfers but it was super funny.

These are pictures of them waking up. They were just adorable!!

Here is a video of them singing their song from church (we are not 100% sure if it is supposed to be Jesus Loves Me or some other song.):

4 comments:

Izzie and Chuck Norris' parents said...

Brooke's hair is priceless!

Jane said...

Yes, I believe that was Jesus Love Me! Love it!

Ellie and Charlie Durham said...

So adorable!

Lesa said...

Could they be any cuter?!