Thursday, July 8, 2010

Audrey's cute sayings

Everyday the girls are just adorable with their language and conversation. Anytime D and I are talking, they pipe up with "what you talking about?" and if we mention one of their names they immediately ask "you talking about me?" And I LOVE listening to them have little conversations with each other. I need to start keeping a note pad with me (clearly I am way behind in technology) to write down things that they say. The girls LOVE to watch TV and so basically every day they watch Dora, Diego, and/or Team Umizoomi. Which makes listening to them even funnier as they incorporate stuff from TV into conversation - lots of spotting scopes, umi-goggles, sticky tape.

So with that said, here are two little snippets from Audrey that we thought were very funny.

Audrey was telling D that they had played in the sprinkler today and she said that "she got very sopping wet."

Last night, Audrey dropped her teddy bear and could not find it in the dark. So she was calling for one of us to come help her. D answered the call. As he was tucking her back in this is the conversation:
Audrey "I smell something."
D "Did you pass gas?"
A "No. What you drink daddy? I smell you drink."
D had been drinking a glass of red wine and apparently she could smell it on his breath!

1 comment:

Lesa said...

BUSTED! How funny!
She is just beautiful (as I am sure you already know!).