Saturday, July 17, 2010

Big Jump

Today at the pool the girls were feeling more adventurous than usual. They were both jumping into the baby pool - which is not that big of a deal as the water only comes up to their tushie! But then they were jumping in without hands from the side of the big pool - which means they were going under water (quite a big deal around here). So D asked them if they wanted to go jump off the diving board and they were on board. Audrey jumped twice and then preferred to just play around the ladder and the side of the pool. Brooke was really enjoying it, so much so that she really did not need me to help her out to the end of the board. So I hurried back to the baby pool to get my camera. So here is Brooke jumping into the pool!

3 comments:

Izzie and Chuck Norris' parents said...

OMG!!! I can't believe how big and brave she is!!

Hazel said...

I loved to see that big grin and excitement when her dad came into view with outstretched arms.

Jane said...

I like the little feminine walk she has before she jumps!