Tuesday, July 13, 2010

This and That

In the interest of fairness, I have a cute saying of Brooke's to share. The other day my stomach was just not feeling well at all. Brooke "what wrong Mama?" Me "my tummy is upset." she looks at me a minute and then says "is your tummy crying?" How cute??
My little Angel Brookie - though I am pretty sure that in this picture she was actually running around saying that she was a Moff (moth). As an update, the moff did pass away. The girls keep asking when we are going to get a new one. We shall see if we can capture another pet for them. They briefly had a caterpillar, but on day 2 he made a break for it out of his glad-ware house. However, the girls were fascinated by how much poop the little guy (who they named Bobby) was able to leave behind. We had to save his empty house to show D when he got home. D was not as thrilled as they were.
Here is a picture of the girls doing a train down our little slide indoors - and yes the slide is too small for that and yes they are not wearing clothes, again! They love to run around yelling No Clothes Baby at pretty much any opportunity that they can find - and since we have been working on practicing taking off their clothes themselves, it seems like these opportunities keep getting more and more frequent.

Here recently the girls have really enjoyed singing - especially anything with hand motions. And they will randomly bust out with (very quick) performances. Today at lunch they started singing Deep and Wide and I was able to grab my camera and get a video. For those of you not familiar the words are "deep and wide" repeated 3 times followed by "there's a fountain flowing deep and wide" There may be more words/verses but that is all I remember and therefore all they have heard.

2 comments:

Lesa said...

They are so precious! I love Brooke's saying, too. So sweet!

Hazel said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.