Friday, October 28, 2011

Weekend with Gramma

Over Columbus Day weekend, Gramma Hazel came up for a visit.  We had lots of fun with here - the girls love their grandparents!  We went to frying pan park (but the pics are on my phone which is not helping me now.  the highlight was that there were 3 litters of baby pigs, some as young as only 2 weeks old), had our previously mentioned big races, went to two birthday parties, D and I went to the movies to see Moneyball, and played lots of games.  Very good times indeed!
Play princess dominoes - Audrey's current favorite game.  They are actually quite good at it and are moderately strategic about playing their doubles whenever possible.

Loving on Gramma!

Presenting Gramma with some art work that they had made for her before she came.



1 comment:

redfirekat said...

I cannot imagine any child of yours being competitive or strategic at games! Say it isn't so.

Hazel looks great. I am glad you all had a good time.