Thursday, August 14, 2008

8-8-08

I am so super behind, but I will begin my attempt to catch up with a very important day in the lives of all 4 of us Haddens: August 8.

Not only did 8-8-08 mark the opening of the Olympic games, but it was also our 10 year wedding anniversary! I know what you must be thinking, "10 years - why they must have been mere children when they got married." Indeed we were as illustrated by the picture below.

So happy belated anniversary to the best husband ever. There is no one else that I would have wanted to have by my side for these past 10 years - graduating from college, getting our first real jobs, realizing that I hated my real job, breaking my leg (doesn't sound momentous but believe me it was!), getting a new career, and of course having Audrey and Brooke! How lucky I am that you went from being a "cute boy" to the most wonderful father that the girls could ever have!

I can't wait to see what the next 10 years have in store for us!

4 comments:

Hazel said...

I'm so happy for all four. Darren, you are a super son-in-law, husband and father. Kerry, you are an awesome daughter, wife and mom. I'm proud of you all.

Norma said...

You were just babies! Dave and I have been married for 13 years! Happy belated anniversary!

Norma said...

You were just babies! Dave and I have been married for 13 years! Happy belated anniversary!

jnhc99 said...

Okay, totally made me cry. Sweet words Kerry...I hope that Darren read this entry!

-Jenna