Sunday, January 4, 2009

CHRISTMAS PART 3

I realize that no one is really interested in my family (other than family) to read multiple posts about Christmas. However, I still have 3 more to do...unfortunately I have zero memory these days so the posts will be shorter and shorter!

Christmas morning...how adorable!!


Getting Christmas dinner ready - with "help" from Will. Great excitement that the turkey was DONE!


Not yet Brooke....Go Audrey!!


We have been working on body parts...they have mastered BELLY!!





4 comments:

Ellie and Charlie Durham said...

We read all the posts and LOVE them!!! And, we're not family :)
Glad you all had a wonderful Christmas! Hope to see you this week at a playdate!

Izzie and Chuck Norris' parents said...

Those are the cutest PJs!!

Hazel said...

The excitement was enormous! Loved the one of Will helping Gramma.

Jane said...

I've never seen Ed so excited!!!